Acceptable Use PolicyUser acknowledges and agrees that the user's acceptance and use of services offered by Red Motion, Inc. ("Kiwi6") constitute user's acceptance of and agreement to this document - kiwi6.com's Acceptable Use Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may terminate your use of the Service and pursue other remedies as provided by law.
No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive ContentYou may not use the Service for any illegal, harmful or offensive use, or transmit, store, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive. Prohibited activities and content include, but are not limited to:
- Illegal Activities. Any illegal activities, including advertising, transmitting, or otherwise promoting or facilitating child exploitation.
- Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Activities that may be harmful to our users, operations, or reputation, including offering fraudulent goods, services, schemes, promotions (e.g., make-money-fast, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming), or engaging in other deceptive practices.
- Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others.
- Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child exploitation.
- Harmful Content. Content that may damage, or interfere with other systems or programs including viruses, Trojan horses, or worms.
No Security ViolationsYou may not use the Service to violate the security or integrity of any network, system, or software application. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to scan or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System.
- Interception. Monitoring data or traffic on a System without explicit permission.
No Free Commercial UseYou may not use the free Service for commercial use, including but not limited to:
- Use by a for-profit entity for any reason.
- Use by a private individual if that use is primarily for monetization.
Monitoring and Enforcement
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials or regulators. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information.
We also may cooperate with law enforcement agencies or regulators to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.