- File Management
- Artists / Podcasts
Support » File Management »
Updated: July 30, 2014 17:23
I can't upload filesGo through the following steps to troubleshoot uploading problems.
- Make sure you have either a recent browser or the most recent version of flash installed. In some cases, you need both.
- Try uploading a smaller file first. If it succeeds, your internet connection may be too slow to complete larger uploads. If you are on a wireless connection, try uploading from a wired network.
- Is the upload starting, but never finishing? Or does the progress bar fill quickly, and then the upload fails? A third-party anti-virus program may be interfering with your upload.
If you're using...
- Avast: Disable it.
- AVG: Disable the Web Shield and LinkScanner.
- Kaspersky Internet Security: Try turning off port 80 filtering.
- Something else: try turning it off.
- If nothing happens after you click start and no progress bar appears, try refreshing the page and restarting the upload.
- Try disabling or whitelisting browser extensions such as NoScript and AdBlock. Kiwi6 does not work around issues caused by browser extensions.
- While Kiwi6 does not use or allow popups, some users have reported success after disabling popup blockers.