Support » File Management »
Updated: August 21, 2014 16:11
Downloads won't startCheck the following to troubleshoot downloading issues.
- If you are downloading multiple files very quickly, additional download requests may be throttled.
- In some cases your location may be blocked from accessing Kiwi6.com due to past TOS violations.
Downloads start but do not finishSome users have reported that downloads abruptly stop without finishing. There can be a few causes for this.
- Are you behind a proxy? Do not use a proxy, or use a more performant proxy if possible.
- Are you on a mobile or wireless connection? This can cause stalled downloads due to packet loss and high latency. Use a wired connection if possible.
- Are you far away? Locations far from the continental US will have higher latency to the servers. If so, use a wired broadband connection.
I'm having trouble with a file I downloadedIn general, if you have problems with a particular downloaded file, such as:
- File can't be played or opened (after fully downloading).
- Torrent has no seeds or can't connect.
- zip/rar/etc archive is password protected.